Tuesday, February 5, 2013

publishing obstacles (forced upgrade)


i have just been forced to upgrade my search engine ... which in turn forced me to upgrade my hardware ... and now the search engine is too big for my dial up connection ... and what used to be a slow connection has nearly stopped working all together ...

this is like ... systematic, repetitive, irony ... or murphy's law on steroids ... no, i don't want to guess what could go wrong next ... but i am being very gentle with my car ...

there is no dsl out here ... no cable internet ... just dial up ... satelite ... and phone ... arrrggghhh ... just one provider has coverage.

15 minutes to load one page will drive you insane ... i may have to do a more significant hardware upgrade ... i hope that is where this ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment